Wednesday 13 June 2012

the good news and the bad news

So I guess you're all wondering what I liked about school and what I didn't like. So I'm going to tell you. Well first of all there is a lot of things I liked so I'm just going to tell you a few.

The first thing I liked is recess, well everyone does.  At recess I always play soccer. It's my favourite sport.  My 2nd favourite thing is gym. I like to play Doctor Dodge Ball.  My 3rd favourite is science because you get to do experiments.

 The worst part about school is GETTING IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!.  (Mrs.Saurer I'm pretty sure you know what I mean aka my teacher.)  There's nothing else that I don't like about school!!!!

What I liked about home school is:


  1. Drawing and sculpting
  2.  Get to see my family more
  3. Studying history
Now what I didn't like was:
  1. Math-ish (that means that I kind of like it but kinda hate it)
  2. Getting annoyed my brother
  3. The letter e

"It was the best of times it was the worst of times."  
So that's what I liked about my school year.  




2 comments:

  1. Hey Noah,

    Sorry I didn't comment on this earlier but I think I was working on report cards...... What do you mean getting in trouble??? You in trouble??? Never.

    I miss your humour Noah!

    Mrs. Sarauer

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha funny, So very very funny!!! seriously I laughed intensely, infasperatingly hard. (look infasperating up on google) chuckle chuckle chuckle

    ReplyDelete